EvolutionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesyet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Forum15yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Webcli10Searchyet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Donate11yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Vote10yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Chatbo10RegisterLog in

yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sean
sean

yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Empty
PostSubject: yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member   yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:25 am

as you can see he was warned but ignored me

yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Yet_an10
Back to top Go down
https://evolutiionx.forumotion.com/u9
The dude

PostSubject: What really happened   yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:48 am

You can see from the following pics that i did not go to jad to "camp" him. i went to get three capes and bank them (in my bank now) after the first cape I was asked to take the garbage out. When I returned I took the following pictures so i could defend myself after he threatened me with a demote.

yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Defence2
yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Defence4

yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Defence2
yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Defence3

I don't think I need much further evidence to defend myself against him. When I got back, after only 2 minutes of being gone, I could see he had only been there for a short time, so accusing me of camping was wrong in the first place. He has already falsely accused another of this and I don't want to be the next. I talked to him after attempting to explain to him however he only replied with "You were there and that's all that matter." I hope he doesn't get a position on the staff because that attitude will only result in false accusations against good players. Sorry Sean, but after looking through all of your pointless comments you've made on the forums that's all I can say.

Last edited by The dude on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chatbox too small to read in pictures)
Back to top Go down
sean
sean

PostSubject: Re: yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member   yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:03 am

Mk it went like this the other person was share and the dud i don't want to hear you're sorry excuses u were there and i don't care what you say i wave evidence of you and the other person that was there you're lucky you have staff you don't do shit for this server you have never helped you just play and i help i advertise every day i help and if some one is there, there suppose to be reported so don't blame me and you were there when every one was told lo at you're you're not even active on forums it shows how much you care and you don't give two shits about any thing unless it pertains you and you were not falsely acused and neither was death but if you want to lie go ahead im tired of helping im the only one pulling my weight and to get honest you don't have say in shit that goes on and frankly im sick of little lier's like you i sent a pic to frison also and you're the only one with primal and bandos tassets no there for it was you and death was also delt with so GL i hope all are staff isn't shit like you
Back to top Go down
The dude

PostSubject: Re: yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member   yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 am

From what I could read of what you said, all I have to say in reply is that I am active on the forums, i just don't spam on every topic like you do, I help new players whenever I am at the computer, and I have advertised several times and vote as often as possible. I am sorry that you do not feel recognized as someone that helps the server, but spamming, vulgar language, and childish behaviors won't help your cause.
Back to top Go down
sean
sean

PostSubject: Re: yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member   yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:19 am

okay maby i do rage but yes you called me a liar and it made me mad i help more then you do and vulgar wold be dropping the f bomb alot witch i dot and being childish is lieing about doing it man up admit it quit being a big ass baby and make money legit like every one else and if i was spamming it wold be like random shit not actual words so you dot you go back to being a inactive ass hole no one will like you when we get more players and i hope you get demoted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member   yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member Empty

Back to top Go down

yet another person camping jad this time its a staff member
Page 1 of 1