EvolutionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesApplication for Moderator Forum15Application for Moderator Webcli10SearchApplication for Moderator Donate11Application for Moderator Vote10Application for Moderator Chatbo10RegisterLog in

Application for Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kovoura
Kovoura

Application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Position Applying For: Moderator

Name: Sierra Kersten

In-Game Name: Kovoura

What you do best: Stay active, have fun, helping others reach their goals and share the victory =)

What you enjoy: Playing games, talking to people, and making friends from all over the world.

Why you want to be staff: I have plenty of experience in being an administrator/co-owner on other servers and I want to help out with a new server. I have a great capacity of tolerance and I can control myself / Least angry - Non Abusive

Experience On the Server: I have asked loads of questions about the server so that I have a general knowledge of what is going on. I plan on making this server my permanent one.
Back to top Go down
Frison
Developer
Developer
Frison

Application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 pm

You're Application Has Been Viewed.
We will get back to you, Once we've gone over you're Application.

Sincerely Staff Team.
Back to top Go down
https://evolutiionx.forumotion.com

Application for Moderator
Page 1 of 1